Project Slayers is another anime-themed Roblox game that is already a massive hit within a few days of its release. The game has a series of missions and side quests. Completing them levels up your character. One of the quests unlocks when you reach level 15 wherein you can get yourself transformed into a Demon. In this guide, we have covered the best solution using which you can become a demon in Project Slayers.
How to Become a Demon in Project Slayers
You need to find and drink Muzan’s blood to become a demon. The points mentioned below cover all you should know about becoming a Demon in Project Slayers:
- Reach level 15 so that you become eligible to interact with Muzan.
- Muzan spawns only at night, that too on random locations.
- You can easily find Muzan if you have purchased a Muzan Spawn Pass.
- When you spot him, get close to him and interact. Muzan will give you two objectives against which he will offer you his blood after completion.
- Those two missions include collecting five Blue Spider Lily flowers and bringing him Dr. Higoshima.
- Blue Lily Spider flowers appear randomly on the map. They are not that difficult to find.
- Dr. Higoshima’s location is in the village of Kiribating.
- Use a Horse guy for a quick travel to Kiribating.
- You will locate a small house over a small mountain on the outskirts.
- Dr. Higoshima resides in that small house.
- Get close to him and press H (default key for carrying) to carry him.
- Bring Dr. Higoshima to Muzan before dawn because Muzan only appears at night.
- After completing these two objectives, Muzan will give you a dose of his blood.
- Drink the blood by selecting it from the inventory.
- A small transformation cut-scene begins following which your character gets transformed into a Demon.
The points mentioned above cover all the points you should know related to Muzan’s Quest and becoming a Demon in Project Slayers. Don’t forget to also check out how to pick up Riyaku in the game.