Genshin Impact is still being watched on Twitch with a high viewer count, the new Prime Gaming Wings reward only boosts this further. These are Wings of the Starlit Feast which are a beautiful set of blue-colored wing gliders that you can use to glide across Teyvat. This new look for the glider is an exclusive drop for the Prime Gaming campaign. If you already watch Genshin Impact streamers on Twitch then this is a great way to get a free reward in the game using Prime Gaming.
How To Get Wings Of The Starlit Feast In Genshin Impact
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to claim the Wings of the Starlight Feast Prime Gaming reward in Genshin Impact:
- Make sure you have Amazon Prime. This is only available for Prime Gaming users which is a part of Amazon Prime.
- Go to the Prime Gaming website in the Genshin Impact section here.
- Sign in to your Prime Gaming account. Make sure your Twitch account is linked.
- Click on ‘Claim’ on the current bundle then click ‘Get in-game content’
- This will generate your own code for that given bundle. Use this code after signing into your account on the HoYoverse website or in Genshin Impact itself.
- Redeem a minimum of 4 bundles in or receive the Wings of the Starlit Feast.
There are several different bundles that drop as the promotional campaign is going on. You can check the timings of when these bundles drop on HoYoverse’s official post about it here. Each of these bundles can drop a different set of rewards in each of them. These rewards can include Primogems, Mora, Hero’s Wit, etc. Redeeming 4 of these bundles will make you eligible to receive the Prime Gaming Wings reward.
That is all you need to know about claiming the Wings of Starlit Feast Prime Gaming reward in Genshin Impact. After getting this set of wings as your gliders you might want to know more about getting other items in the game such as how to get Praxis Books in Genshin Impact and how to get Kageuchi Sword in Genshin Impact.