Brew, buy, and win Baldur’s Gate 3 potions from our list to get buff, debuff, healing, resistance, and more in BG3. These potions are capable of extraordinary things like granting mind-reading powers, curing petrification, and much more. Some potions are consumed, and some are coated on the weapons, which makes dealing with enemies easier and fast. And there are potions that let you regain hit points, make you invisible, and change your strength score for some minutes.
All Potions and Effects in Baldur’s Gate 3
Recovery Potions of BG3
- Potion Of Healing – Recovers 2d4+2 HP.
- Potion Of Greater Healing – Recover 4d4+ 4 HP.
- Potion Of Superior Healing – Recover 8d4 + 8 HP.
- Elixir Of Silvanus – Cure Nettie’s Poison.
- Potion Of Vitality – Remove exhausted status and cure poison & disease.
- Antitoxin – Cures poisoned creatures.
- Basilisk Oil – Turn petrified oil back to its original state.
- Goodberry Potion – Regain 1d4 hit points.
Resistive Potions of Baldur’s Gate 3
- Potion Of Fire Resistance – Resistance to Fire damage till rest.
- Potion Of Force Resistance – Resistance to Force damage till rest.
- Potion Of Cold Resistance – Resistance to Cold damage till rest.
- Potion Of Lightning Resistance – Resistance to Lightning damage till rest.
- Potion Of Poison Resistance – Resistance to Poison damage till rest.
- Potion Of Psychic Resistance – Resistance to Psychic damage till rest.
- Heart Of Stone – Resistance to Poison damage till rest.
- Potion Of Acid Resistance – Resistance to acid damage till rest.
BG3 Ability Potions List
Here are all the ability potions of Baldur’s Gate 3. These potions don’t last for a long time, so you should use them scarcely.
- Potion Of Animal Speaking – Communicate with beasts till rest.
- Potion Of Fire Breath – Breathe fire once.
- Potion Of Invisibility – Invisibility for 1 minute.
- Potion Of Flying – Gain a flying speed of 60ft for an hour.
Buff and Debuff Potions of Baldur’s Gate 3
- Potion Of Hill Giant Strength – The strength score changes to 21 for a minute.
- Oil Of Sharpness – Coat Weapon to get +3 bonus to attack and damage rolls.
- Potion Of Sleep – Become unconscious for 3 turns.
- Potion Of Speed – Haste for 3 turns.
- Basic Poison 1
- Basic Poison 2
- Basic Poison 3
- Potion Of Poison
- Wyvern Poison – 7d6 poison damage
- Broken Promises – Strength is increased by 2
Other Baldur’s Gate 3 Potions
- Missing Pets – Illusionary spiders crawl on a creature
- Faltering Will – Disadvantage on Wisdom savings
- Insanity’s Kiss – Hostile to creatures
- Lost Time – Armour Class is reduced by 2
- Lover’s Avarice – Wisdom indefinitely reduced by 1
- A Mother’s Loathing – Gains Bite
- Stillborn – Deals 1d6 piercing damage
- Wilted Dreams
- Butterflies In The Stomach – Deals 1d6 piercing damage
That’s all for the Baldur’s Gate 3 Potions list. If you are interested in learning about other BG3 items, like food, tools, scrolls, books, and ammunition, check out our Baldur’s Gate 3 guides. And if your storage is full and you are unable to add these potions to your inventory, then read what to sell in Baldur’s Gate 3 and how to add junk items to Wares.