The latest 1.5 Update in Project Slayers has brought a host of new features, weapons, and locations for players to explore. The Polar Katana is one such newly added weapon in this Roblox experience. The Katana has the ability to freeze any object or enemy that it strikes. However, there are certain requirements to get the Polar Katana. So, if you are wondering where this sword is located in the game, then you’re at the right place. Our guide will show you how to get the Polar Katana in Project Slayers.
How to Get the Polar Katana in Project Slayers
You can get the Polar Katana from an underground cave at Ouwbayashi Home in Project Slayers. The sword will be inside a glass box in the room. However, unlocking the Cloud, Waterfall and Tornadic Katanas are among the Polar Katana requirements. So, if you haven’t done that already, you won’t be able to find the Polar Katana.
Here are all the steps to get the Polar Katana location in Project Slayers:
- You will reach the Frozen Lake after speaking with the Horse Guy.
- Once you come closer to the lake, you will notice a tiny island with a large tree on it.
- Underneath this island is a hole that will lead you to the underground cave.
- Dive into the water and traverse down the hole until you find a room in the underground cave.
- The Polar Katana will be located inside a glass box in the same room.
- Press “E” to interact with the Polar Katana and get it for 150,000 Wen + 10 Ore.
That’s all you need to know on how to get the Polar Katana in Project Slayers. If this guide helped you out, then take a look at how to find and beat Tengen or where to find the Swampy Boss right here at Gamer Tweak.