Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are gen 6 games that are remakes of the original Ruby and Sapphire games. And if you are trying to complete your Pokedex then you will need all the help that you can get. That is where the mystery gift codes come in. Sometimes they give Pokemon, other times some useful items. So in this guide let us take a look at all the working Mystery Gift codes in Pokemon ORAS (Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire) in 2022 and how to redeem them.
All Mystery Gift Codes for Pokemon ORAS (June 2022)
Below I have noted down all the working and valid codes. I have also mentioned the expired codes. So without further ado let’s check the codes.
- Currently, there are no working codes, but if there are any codes in the future we will update them here.
The game hasn’t released any new codes for these games since 2017. The last codes released were in 2016, so it is unlikely that the developers will make new codes for these games.
- Other Regions
- South Korea
How to Redeem Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Omega Ruby Mystery Gift Codes
- Click on Mystery Gift.
- Next select Recieve gift. It will ask you permission to open the communication channel. Choose Yes.
- Here you will get 4 ways to receive gifts. Choose the last option that says Get with Code.
- It will give you a warning that if the battery runs out while claiming code you won’t be able to receive it again. If your 3DS battery is charged then choose yes.
- Next, it will ask you to connect to the internet, again select yes. Wait for the game to establish the connection.
- Enter the code.
- If the code is valid it will tell you what the reward is and ask if you want to receive it, select Yes.
When you follow the above steps correctly you should receive gifts in no time.
That sums up this guide on all the Mystery Gift Codes in Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire (ORAS). If you like playing pokemon games then you might also enjoy playing Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Check out our other guides on how to trade with friends and how to use clone glitch in Pokemon BDSP.