If you are a fanatic of Horror movies, Dead by Daylight is a perfect game for you. It is a horror survival and multiplayer game that involves a killer and a team of four players. This includes horrific characters like Baba Yaga, Cannibal, and even the Demogorgon from Stranger Things as the killers. You need to escape the main killer alongside your team to survive in the daylight. As it is multiplayer, players are wondering if they can play it with their friends. So, here’s our guide on how to play the Dead by Daylight with friends and randoms.
How to Play Dead by Daylight with Friends And Randoms
As it is an asymmetrical multiplayer game, you can choose two options. You can either play as Survivor or as a Killer itself.
How to Play as a Survivor?
Follow the mentioned below steps:
- Launch the game and choose to Survive with friends match mode.
- Select the “Create a Lobby” option and start inviting your friends.
- Hit the Ready option after all three friends are added to begin the expedition.
- If you want to play with different players, select Be a Survivor match mode.
- As you create a Lobby, the game will add three more players.
- You can hit the Ready button when all the random players are added.
How to Play as a Killer in Dead by Daylight?
- Launch the game and choose to Kill your friends match mode.
- Select the “Create a Lobby” option to create a Lobby.
- Invite your friends by clicking on the Friends option.
- Then, hit the Ready option when all of your friends are added.
- Alternatively, if you want to play with random players, select “Be a killer” match mode.
- Then, select the “Create a Lobby” option that will add four players to the lobby.
- Once the lobby is all set, select the Ready option to start hunting them down.
That’s all on how to play Dead by Daylight with friends and randoms. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to fix the save game error and how to check server status right here in Dead by Daylight right here on Gamer Tweak.