You can easily move around and relocate Buildings in Story Of Seasons Pioneers Of Olive Town. This process doesn’t take too many steps and you just have to do a few simple steps. Moving around the buildings helps you dress up your farm better and make it unique to you. You can even utilize this trick of moving buildings around to save some space on your farm in SoS PoOT. Scroll down and read below to know how to move buildings in Story Of Seasons Pioneers Of Olive Town.
How to move buildings in Story Of Seasons Pioneers Of Olive Town
To move buildings you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the building you want to move.
- Interact with the building.
- A pop-up will appear saying ‘Clear Away’.
- Click the ‘B’ button to clear away the structure.
- The building will now be added to your inventory.
- Open your inventory and choose the building or structure.
- You will now see cubes on the ground demonstrating the area the building will take up.
- Go to the location you want your building to.
- Once the squares glow blue in color you can place your building in that spot.
You need to note that when you move a barn or a coop there are a few more steps to follow.
- If you decide to move your barn or coop the animals will be left out in the open where the structure originally was.
- When you place the structure in its new location you will first have to name it again.
- Now you have to go and search for the animals in the original location.
- Interact with these animals to send them back to their respective shelters.
This is everything you need to about how to move buildings in Story Of Seasons Pioneers Of Olive Town. While you are here you can improve your photography skills by learning how to operate the camera. If building is more your style find out how to make bricks in SoS PoOT.