Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town (Sos PoOT) allows you to go around and snap photos and pictures. This is a nice mechanic to have in the game which allows you to click some of your best achievements and scenes from the game. There even are some tasks related to this feature in the game. The camera is definitely a handy tool to have in SoS PoOT. In this guide, we tell you how to use the camera to click pictures in Story Of Seasons Pioneers Of Olive Town.
How to Get the Camera in SoS Pioneers of Olive Town
To click pictures you will first need to have your own camera. Follow these steps to get your own camera.
- Visit the Olive Museum between 9 am to 6 pm.
- The Museum will be closed on Thursdays however.
- Go inside the museum and interact with Gloria.
- This will trigger a cutscene with your character and Gloria.
- In this scene, Gloria hands you a camera in exchange for you clicking pictures of Wildlife for donating to the museum.
- Now you will have the camera equipped in your inventory and you are ready to take photos in Olive Town.
How to Take Pictures in Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town
To click pictures follow these steps:
- Select the camera from your inventory option.
- Bring up the camera by clicking the ‘Y’ button.
- Focus on the object that you want to click.
- If you focus on any wildlife properly the camera will identify the species.
- Click the ‘R’ button to take a picture.
- You can donate pictures of wildlife to the museum as part of the exhibition.