Petuaria Ruins Ability Book and Key in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla can be really confusing to find as it involves you breaking down doors and finding hidden and secret passageways. A lot of people on forums have shared their frustrations about not being able to find it and if you’re one of them, do not worry as this guide will show you exactly how to get the Petiria ruins book and key in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How To Get Peturia Ruins Book And Key In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The Peturia Ruins book will grant Eivor with the Poisonous Powder Trap ability, every Book of Knowledge that you find in the game will grant you a new ability that you can use in the game. To find the Peturia Ruins book and key, you will need to visit the Peturia Ruins, once here you will need to find an underground opening and break it open.
- Inside look for a small hole and slide to the other side.
- Use the explosive pot that you see nearby, and go towards the stone wall with a wood center can you can break with the exploding pot.
- To do this, you must get on the ledge on either side and throw the oil jar towards the wall.
- Once you get access to the other side, you will see another small hole in the wall, slide through it.
- Inside this room, you will find the Peturia Book of Knowledge.
This is all there is to know about how to get the Peturia Ruins Book and Key in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. While you’re here you should check out the location of all the books of knowledge in AC Valhalla.
If you want to make Eivor absolutely unbeatable, you should check out how to make the most powerful version of him right here on Gamer Tweak.