Persona 5 Strikers has really upped the ante with the new release. The game has also received an update that sees an improvement in its mechanics. This brings forward a blend that has characters of the earlier Persona 5 RPG with some new Hack and Slash gameplay. The new game also involves various different side quests that you can complete to progress through the game. These side quests sometimes help net your different Personas. A few such side quests are the Forgotten Desires quests that are given by Mona. This guide tells you everything that you need to know about the Trapped In Wonderland quest in Persona 5 Strikers.
Also Read: How to Phantom Dash
How to complete Trapped in Wonderland P5S
Follow these steps to complete the Trapped In Wonderland challenge
- You will get a notification saying you have received a quest from Mona.
- This request comes on the 8th of August.
- This is the first in a series of eight requests by Mona.
- You will be tasked with collecting a Forgotten Desire that is a cube floating around in the air.
- This Forgotten Desire can be found in Shibuya Jail.
- Head to Shibuya Jail and make your way to the Underground Waterway.
- Keep heading in the South direction or Left on the map.
- This is where you encounter Sophia.
- You will find a series of Drains.
- Go over to the southernmost drain and double jump into it.
- Here you will find the Forgotten Desire just hovering about.
- Jump and collect it.
This was the comprehensive guide about how to complete the Trapped in Wonderland quest in Persona 5 Strikers. While you are here you can even have a look at Which are the best Personas to have on your team or How to remove or get rid of Personas.