Persona 5 Strikers brings back the widely popular RPG franchise. Set in a timeline of events 6 months after the actual Persona 5 game, Strikers brings an innovative gameplay experience. The game mechanics have been upgraded to provide a slashing type of combat. However, the persona-based gameplay does still reign supreme in the game. But if you are still wondering How to Remove or Get Rid of Personas in Persona 5 Strikers (P5S), this guide is all you will need.
How To Remove Or Get Rid Of Personas In P5S?
Follow these steps in Persona 5 Strikers to get rid of Personas
- Bring up the pause menu by clicking the Options button on PS4.
- If you are using a Switch device bring up the menu by clicking the + or – button.
- Here you will see a list of Personas that Joker has.
- Select the one you want to remove and again click the + or Options button to remove the one you want.
- This will free up a slot for you to add another Persona
- However, we find it better to fuse Personas so that you can increase the overall power.
Also Read: How to Use Skills
How To Fuse Personas
- Head to the Velvet Room using a nearby dungeon exit or checkpoint.
- Select the Fusion Option.
- Choose the Personas that you want to fuse.
- You will get a new Persona with many upgraded stats, levels, and attributes.
- These Fused Personas are better than the normal ones found in Jails.
- The fusing process is free for players and can be done at any time.
One thing for you to note is that only Joker holds the ability to hold more than 1 Persona at a time. The other characters cannot do the same.