Persona 5 Strikers does have a pretty handy gameplay experience. As compared to its predecessor this game incorporates improved mechanics. Due to this, the game has a different and unique vibe about it. The Persona Switching system has always been a unique trait that is now combined with Misou style mechanics. Persona 5 Strikers also incorporates new Side quests that provide unique resources as well as a break from the game. However, it can also be a bit annoying as you have to visit previous Jails that you had already completed. One such request is Trapped in Shrine Gate Request in Persona 5 Strikers. Follow the instructions below to know How to Find the Forgotten Desire.
How to complete Trapped in Shrine Gate Request in Persona 5 Strikers
Follow these steps to complete the Trapped in Shrine Gates Request.
- You will receive a Request for Trapped in Shrine Gates on 24 August.
- This request will be given by Morgana the cat saying that she can smell a Desire in Kyoto Jail.
- After this, you will have to revisit Kyoto Jail and infiltrate it.
- Once you are in Kyoto Jail visit the Fox Couple Statue.
- Phantom Dash and head through the Wooden Gates.
- As soon as you head in you will see a small Shrine like structure with a Shadow guarding the path.
- Next to the Shadow itself, you will see a Forgotten Desire hovering about.
- Phantom Dash so that you aren’t detected by the Shadow and collect the Forgotten Desire.
- You can now go through the next 2 pathways until you come across a Fox Couple Statue where you will have to fight a Shadow sentry.
- After having done that you will have completed the Trapped in Shrine Gates request.
This is everything you need to know about How to complete the Trapped in Shrine Gates request in Persona 5 Strikers. While you are here do not miss out on the other Forgotten Desire Locations or How to Complete the Trapped in Ruins request.