Talismans are equipable Items in Elden Ring that will provide an Offensive, Defensive, or Utility effect. You can get them from defeating Bosses or Enemies, obtained from Chests, or purchasable from Merchants. Talismans offer great aid to players as their effects are permanent once applied, as the Pearl Drake Talisman +2. It is one of the 3 Talismans in Elden Ring that Boosts the Player’s Damage negation from all Elemental Attacks by a percentage. In this guide, I will show you the Location of the Pearl Drake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring.
Pearl Drake Talisman +2 Location in Elden Ring
The Pearl Drake Talisman +2 is a Defensive Talisman in Elden Ring that increases the Player’s Damage negation from all Elemental Attacks by 9% in PvE & 4% in PvP. Elemental Attacks are non-physical attacks that consist of Magic, Fire, Lightning, or Holy. This is a good Talisman to run if your opponents use any of these types of attacks. Here is how you can get the Talisman.
- The Location of the Pearl Drake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring is in the Miquella’s Haligtree.
- From the Haligtree Town Site of Grace, exit the room from the northwestern entrance and head towards the ladder.
- Climb up the ladder and beat the enemies at the top.
- Across from you, there will be a Misbegotten Warrior, guarding the Talisman.
- Beat it and you will be able to collect the Pearl Drake Talisman +2 from a corpse under a Maiden’s Statue.
Now that you have this Talisman, you should be able to deal with foes that use any type of Elemental Damage. So Mages, Frenzied Flame users, Lightning Spammers, etc will no longer be a problem for you.
This was all about how to get the Pearl Drake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like the Haligdrake Talisman Location Guide in Elden Ring.