Path To Nowhere has a wide range of characters for you to choose from. Using these sinners, your sole purpose is to protect your chief in this tower defense game. Every character has special abilities and roles to fulfill and you can use 6 in a single round. So choosing the right characters and composition is vital. If you are new to the game, the number of characters might overwhelm you. To help you, we have created this Path to Nowhere Tier List where we rank all characters.
Path To Nowhere Tier List – All Characters Ranked from Best to Worst
|Kava – Kava||B||Endura|
This tier list is according to our playstyle and it can change from player to player. Some of these sinners are unlocked later in the game so look for the ones you have already unlocked. Roles in this game define what each character specializes in. You can choose characters from these roles according to your gameplay.
Roles in Path To Nowhere
- Endura: These are the tanks of the game. With high defensive power, these can withstand heavy attacks.
- Fury: These are the fighter class. They have massive attack power and can obliterate enemies in a few hits.
- Umbra: This class can move rapidly across the field. Their high mobility makes them an asset in the game.
- Reticle: This is the archer class of the game. They attack from a range and weaken the enemy for your attackers to finish off.
- Arcane: These sinners inflict explosive damage on the enemies. They can be used to one-shot foes at the spawn.
- Catalyst: Catalysts are the supporters in the game. They heal the team or give them boosts.
That covers this Path To Nowhere Tier List of all characters ranked from best to worst. If you found this guide helpful then make sure you check out our other Tier Lists. You can also check out Redeem Codes for this game to get freebies.