Outriders has some good game mechanics such as allowing you to Level Up your Weapons and Armor. This has a positive effect on players and keeps them intrigued and interested in the game. By increasing the level of your weapons and armor the game allows you to constantly stay ahead of the curve. It also acts as a nice cushion when you don’t have any Legendary Weapons or items in your inventory. In this guide, we tell you how to take advantage of this system and level up your weapons and armor in Outriders.
How to Level Up Weapons And Armor in Outriders
- To level up your weapons and armor you will first have to interact with Dr. Zahedi.
- You can find Dr. Zahedi in your camp.
- He is seen in the camp once you complete the Salvation Army mission marked by an ‘X’ icon.
- You can interact with which will open up the crafting option for you.
- Once the crafting menu opens you will see 5 options.
- The last option is that of Level Up.
- Here you can choose what gear in your inventory you want to upgrade.
- Using crafting resources such as leather and iron you can easily level up your weapon.
- You can only level up rare or higher-level items.
- Also, you can only level up your items up to three levels higher than your character’s level.
- At higher levels investing in a new weapon will save you some amount of resources.
- Level Up is a good option for players who are just starting out in the game.
This is everything you need to know about how to level up your weapons and armor in Outriders. Also, don’t forget to check out how to complete the frequency quest. For more item upgrades look at how to use mods in Outriders.