Outriders uses leather as an important resource in the game. Leather is very useful in crafting weapons and leveling up weapons and armor. Crafting and upgrading items is an important part of a looter-shooter game such as Outriders. Obviously, this makes gathering resources an important part of the gameplay experience. In this guide, we explain how to farm and get Leather in Outriders easily.
How to farm and get Leather in Outriders
- The main way to obtain Leather is by killing creatures around the map.
- Their hide is usually dropped as Leather.
- There is even a good chance that you can get Leather when you dismantle weapons and items.
- Dismantling weapons and items has a good chance of dropping many resources you can use in crafting.
- You can even get some mods at times which you can use to upgrade your weapons.
- Leather drops even through various loot boxes that are scattered all throughout Enoch.
How to farm Leather scraps
The best way to farm Leather is to target specific types of creatures in the game. The creatures with the highest drop probability are Screeches. They are usually seen in the Mountain Ropebridge area as they spawn more frequently.
Leather is very useful in crafting items. Even the higher rank items require Leather to be crafted. It is one of the staple resources required even while crafting armor and weapons and its easy availability makes it easy to farm.
This is everything you need to know about how to farm and get Leather in Outriders. While you are have a look at some of the other guides we have on Outriders.