Is the Outriders demo crashing on your PC? There could be multiple reasons behind it. The free demo is available on multiple platforms except for Nintendo Switch and cross-play is also an option. If you aren’t able to play with friends due to your Outriders Demo Crashing issue, here are the possible fixes that you can try out.
Also Read | How To Fix Outriders Inventory Crashing Issue
How to Fix Outriders Demo Crashing Problem on PC
To fix the Outriders Demo Crashing issue, try the things mentioned below:
- First, check your internet connection and ensure that it is stable.
- Check if you have the latest version of the game.
- Get your Graphics Card drivers up-to-date.
- Restart your PC
- Check if the FPS is affecting the game’s performance and making it crash. Adjust it accordingly.
- Make sure there are no programs running in the background.
- Play the game in Windowed mode.
- Check if your PC is getting overheated.
- Update DirectX files and get them to the latest version.
- Verify game file integrity via Steam.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Outriders demo.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons why your Outriders demo is crashing on PC and various things you can try to fix it. The most important thing is that your PC has to be connected to the internet and having a wired connection is preferred. The second most important aspect to consider is the graphic card driver – update the drivers if they are not up to date. Restart your PC and see if things get resolved as well.
To verify game file integrity via Steam, you can go to Steam library and right click on the game’s name. Click on Properties and head to Local Files which is where you can verify integrity of game files.
If nothing else works, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Outriders demo. Hopefully this will work out. Once it gets fixed, you may want to know how to get emotes in Outriders and how to turn off motion blur as well so check it out right away.