You will get a request for an Eagle Egg in NieR Replicant. This is part of the ‘Wings of Eagle’ and ‘The Tavern Keeper’s Grandmother’ quest that you get in the game. There is only one location in Nier Replicant where you can get this egg. It is a pretty straightforward process too and doesn’t require you to spend much time. So let’s jump into where you can find Eagle Eggs in NieR Replicant.
How to get Eagle Eggs in NieR Replicant
- Go to the Aerie Map in NieR Replicant.
- Now, save your game at the Post Box in the Aerie Map.
- After this, go through the large platform and cross the narrow bridge on the other end.
- Here you will see a ladder on your right.
- Climb this ladder all the way to the top.
- Now turn left and keep going until you come onto another bridge.
- Cross this bridge too and get to the other side.
- You will have a ladder on the left which you have to climb down.
- After climbing down head right until you come across a house.
- Here you will see something glowing next to a couple of barrels.
- This is the Eagle Egg.
- In case the Eagle Egg doesn’t spawn here, you can reload the game from the save point at the Post Box in the Aerie Map.
You should note that the Eagle Egg doesn’t spawn at times. So it’s better to save time by saving your game in The Aerie. Eagle Egg is an important resource that can be used in upgrading weapons.
If you are on ‘The Tavern Keeper’s Grandmother’ quest then head back to the Tavern and interact with the Tavern Keeper. She will instruct you to give a potion to her grandmother. The grandmother can be found near the fountain. Give her the potion and you will get 2000 Gold in return.
This is everything you need to know about where you can find Eagle Eggs in NieR Replicant. If you want to know how to revive your HP learn about Lunar Tears or learn where to get the Pink Moonflower Seeds.