Fae Iron is a resource in New World. It is used in making various different weapons and items in the game. However, it is a Tier 2 rare item in the game. This makes it a pretty rare drop in the game. Many players have spent long stints without finding this rare item. So, scroll down and find out where to find this rare resource.
How to get Fae Iron in New World?
- If you want to get Fae Iron, you will first have to mine the Iron Veins.
- To find this resource, you will have to go to the Highlands Biome on the map.
- All you have to do is head over to the base of mountains, caves, or rocky regions in the Highlands and you will be able to get to the Iron Ore Veins.
- You will be able to locate the same by looking for the Resource Locations Icon on the map.
- Make sure you keep a lookout for any dark-looking rock in your surroundings.
- Now, just head over to said rocks.
- If this rock is actually Iron Ore in New World you will be able to see an interactive pop-up with the name of the resource.
- Equip the Pickaxe and long-press the E key and you will be able to break the rock.
- After this, you will get Fae Iron as a resource in New World.
- However, you have to remember that Fae Iron is not a confirmed drop and you will have to break open a lot of rocks before you can actually get Fae Iron as a drop.
- If you do have a high mining rating, it will be easier for you to get Fae Iron as a drop in the game. The drop rates are not concrete as of now.
Also Read: New World Level Cap: What Is The Max Level
One handy tip to increase your chances of getting Fae Iron in New World is to use a pickaxe made from Azoth. This will give a boost in drop rates for this resource.
This is everything you need to know about how to mine Fae Iron. Now that you are here you can also have a look at How To Catch Snails In New World.