New World has a Closed Beta coming out on July 20 at 9:30 AM PT (4:30 PM UTC) and will continue until August 2 at 11:59M PT (6:59 AM UTC). While the game is officially coming out on August 31, the devs have put out a beta test version. In this version, players will get a chance to experience Aeternum. So, let’s find out how to sign up for this Closed Beta.
How to get New World Closed Beta?
To get the Closed Beta you will first have to register for it. You can do so from the Registration Website in the Interlinked Article. Simply register your account for the Beta version. Once you do this you will get an email notification if you get selected for the Beta Test. After this, you will get an activation key code for the Closed Beta.
Another way to get an Activation Code for the New World Closed Beta is to purchase the Early Access of the game. Once you do this, you will immediately get an activation code directly in your email account. Just use the activation code and you will get to download the early access.
Also Read: How To Easily Get Azoth In New World
How to get New World Twitch Drops
- First go and open the Twitch application.
- Now, go over to the New World streams and make sure Twitch Drops are enabled.
- Just complete the tasks and you will get a new drop.
- Go over to the Twitch Drops Inventory and claim these rewards.
- If you have already accessed the Closed Beta go and login to your game.
- Now connect your Twitch account and you will be able to see the in-game inventory.
This is everything you need to know about how to access the New World Closed Beta and Twitch Drops. While you are here you can also have a look at the Weapon Mastery Mechanic in the game.