Arcana is a Crafting Skill in New World that you should think about leveling up. This is a crafting skill that is related to making magical weapons, potions and other such stuff. This makes it one of the most important crafting skills in the game. Luckily we have all the tips and tricks that you should follow to level up the skill. Find out how by scrolling down.
How to use the Arcana Crafting Leveling skill in New World?
To level up the Arcana Crafting Skill you will have to do the following:
- Between Level 0 to 15 you will have to craft 57 units of Common Blight Tincture.
- Now, between Level 15 to 50, you will have to craft 253 units of Common Angry Earth Coating or 253 units of Common Blight Tincture.
- For Level 50 to 55, you can craft 34 units of Strong Blight Tincture.
- In between Level 55 to 60, make sure that you craft 48 units of Strong Mana Potion.
- Between Level 60 to 65 craft 62 units of Strong Mana Potion.
- In between Level 65 to 100 you will have to craft 817 units of Strong Mana Potion or 817 units of Strong Beast Coating.
- For Level 100 to 110 you will have to craft 486 units of Strong Mana Potion.
- Between Level 110 to 120 make sure to craft either 693 units of Strong Mana Potion or 693 units of Strong Beast Coating.
- Leveling up New World Arcana between Level 120 to 150 requires you to craft 996 units of Powerful Lost Ward Potion or 996 units of Powerful Lighting Absorption Potion.
- Now, for Level 150 to 155, craft 228 units of Powerful Angry Earth Ward Potion or 110 units of Infused Health Potion.
- Between Level 155 to 165 craft 295 units of Infused Mana Potion.
- And finally, between 165 to 200, craft 1820 units of Infused Mana Potion.
This is everything that you will need to know about Arcana Leveling in New World. While you are here you should also have a look at some other New World Leveling Guides such as: