Naraka Bladepoint allows you to block, parry, and counter your opponent’s attacks. This move can only be performed under very specific conditions in the game. You will only be able to counter your opponent with a specific move. So, scroll down and find out how to block, parry, and counter.
How to Block, Parry, and Counter in Naraka Bladepoint?
- To block, counter and parry you will have to wait for a blue glowing outline to appear around the character during a fight sequence.
- Once this happens, you will be able to perform your block, counter and parry ability.
- To perform the block, counter and parry ability click on the left and right mouse button simultaneously on PC platform.
- For the PS platform you will have to click the R1 and R2 buttons in quick succession.
- Once you do this, your character will first block the enemy attack.
- Next, you will be able to parry and counter your opponents attacks.
- After this you will be able to stun your enemies and even disarm them using the block, counter and parry ability in Naraka Bladepoint.
However, you shouldn’t keep spamming this ability. If you have a slow weapon it will be pretty tough for you to counter quickly. Your opponent will also be able to counter your move by using a well timed common attack. You should reserve this move only for delivering a final knockout attack. So, you will have to be very smart before using this ability everytime as there are various other elements besides you in the game.
This is everything you need to know about how to use the block, counter and parry ability in Naraka Bladepoint. While you are here you can also have a look at the best weapons in the game.