Are you wondering about and looking for the best weapons in Naraka Bladepoint? Well, you are in the right place for the same. Mentioned below are some of the best weapons that you can find and use in the game. However, these weapons are based on my personal opinion of the game. So, you can take these opinions with a pinch of salt. Now, let’s scroll down and find out the best weapons in the game.
Which are the best weapons in Naraka: Bladepoint?
- Melee weapons
- Greatsword: The Greatsword has a slow attack speed. However, it makes up for this by producing a focus attack on the second hit of a combo move. It has quite high damage stats too.
- Katana: The Katana is the most balanced sword in the game. It has good all-around stats. Compared to some of the other swords it is not that good at damage stats. However, the speed makes up for it.
- Longsword: The Longsword is the best melee weapon in Naraka Bladepoint. It has a pretty good range when it comes to attacks. Also, it is pretty easy to get used to.
- Ranged Weapons
- Cannon: The Cannon is pretty hard to operate, mainly because of its size. It is good for long-ranged attacks. However, since it is not so easy to move around. This kind of goes against it.
- Musket: The Musket is like a sniper rifle in the game. You will be able to pick off enemies from a long distance. However, the reload speed is quite slow which can leave you vulnerable.
- Pistol: The Pistol is the toughest to use. However, it is one of the best weapons in the game as it deals good amounts of damage once it has charged up sufficiently.
This is everything you need to know about the best weapons in Naraka Bladepoint. While you are here you can also have a look at Naraka: Bladepoint Characters List With F Skills & Ultimate Abilities.