Tears of Themis is a romance-based detective game based in the fictional city of Stellis. You work as an attorney at Themis Law Firm where you have to analyze cases. By searching the crime scene and interrogating NPCs, you will gather evidence. At the end of each chapter, you will have to present the evidence in court. The game has a unique debate system where you have to battle using “Cards” obtained through the gacha system in the game. These cards have their own traits. Strategically using cards based on their strengths and weaknesses will win you debates. In this article, we will tell you how to get MR Cards in Tears of Themis.
How to Get MR Cards in Tears of Themis
MR is a new rarity card with One Memory and Two Private Messages. You get 3 to 5 minutes of recorded private messages in these cards. They are available through the events in the game like “Code of Flowers”. To get MR Cards:
- Pick one Card, to begin with. You cannot change the card between the game so choose carefully.
- Flip open all the slots in the puzzle to get the card
- You will require 100 Currencies to open one slot. You can exchange the currency with an S-Chip with a ratio of 1:1.
- You also earn rewards along with the card when you form a line in the slots.
- The line can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. Diagonal lines will earn you 100 S-Chips each.
- For another MR Card in Tears of Themis, repeat the same process.
Cost of MR Cards
The first MR card will be free and you will receive 200 S-Chips by getting the first card. The second and the third card will cost 2100 S-Chips each. And the last card will cost 2300 S-Chips. Through the event, you can gain 1500 currency so stock up on S-Chips in case an event occurs.
That’s all from us on How to get MR Cards in Tears of Themis. We have more helpful guides like How to get S-Chips and How to Level Up Cards so do check them out soon.