The most recent expansion for the World of Warcraft, Dragonflight, is finally here. And it promises lots of Dragonriding for WOW players. There are several unique gameplay mechanics and resources for the Dragonriders. One of these includes the Vigor Bar that tells you how long your Dragon can fly. While players would like to see their Dragon’s Vigor, it can get in-between other Action bars. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to move the Vigor Bar in WOW Dragonflight.
How to Move Vigor Bar in WOW Dragonflight
You can move the Vigor Bar by heading to the Edit Mode in World of Warcraft. All you need is to head over to the HUD Edit mode to move the Vigor Bar. So, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, head over to the (HUD) Edit Mode from the Game Menu.
- As you select the Mode, hit and checkmark the Encounter bar.
- Now, move the Vigor or Encounter bar to the position you want it to be.
- Then, hit the save option once you have placed it in your suitable placement. This would save the Vigor Bar to that suitable placement.
- Furthermore, you can use the Edit mode to move any Action bars to your preferred placement.
In addition to that, you can also choose the Layout and preferred selected Action bars from the Edit Mode. If you don’t need them, you can toggle the options to remove them from your screen.
That’s everything covered about how to move Vigor Bar in WoW Dragonflight. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on where to customize Dragon, how to get to Dragon Isles, how to reset Talents, and more World of Warcraft Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.