ACNH is the most successful game out of the Animal Crossing franchise and it has added a major 2.0 update that includes 9 fences with customization. So, here’s our guide on how to get more fences in Animal Crossing New Horizons to beautify your island even more.
How to Get Fencing in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
You will have to complete some prerequisites before unlocking the fences and the ability to build fences in ACNH. They are as follows:
- You will need to unlock the museum. You can find how to unlock the museum in this guide here.
- And invite more characters to this deserted island. You can find how to invite more villagers in this guide here.
As you complete these two, Tom Nook will give you 50 fences and some recipes to craft. Currently, there are only two recipes to craft fences. Let’s see how to buy and customize these fences.
How to Buy More Fences & Customize them in ACNH?
- Visit Nook Stop and shop for the fence pieces.
- Craft these fence pieces to build fences in ACNH.
- Check Nook stop daily as new fences will be added to the Nook Stop every day.
- If you want to customize fences, buy an option of “Custom fencing in a flash” that is available for 2,500 Nook Miles.
Then, two recipes to craft fences would be available to you that are Large lattice fence and Park Fence. For other fences, head over to Nook Stop. You can either buy these custom fences for Nook Miles or complete their DIY recipes. Speaking of custom fences, here are the newly added fences in the new update:
- Park Fencing
- Block Fencing
- Corrugated Iron Fences
- Large lattice fence
- Log-wall fencing
- Green bamboo fences
- Bamboo-slats fencing
- Log fencing
- Frozen fences
- If you want to customize these fences further, head to the DIY workbench.
- Select on craft something and then choose fencing.
- It will allow you to change the color of the fences you have in your inventory.
- You can also add dual colors to your fences.
That’s all on how to get fencing in Animal Crossing New Horizons. If this guide helped you, make sure to check out more ACNH Guides and walkthroughs right here on Gamer Tweak.