Rachnoid Silk is an important resource to have in Monster Hunter Rise. Rachnoid Silk and Rachnoid Silk + are used in crafting various types of Armor and Armor sets. Resource items such as these are usually obtained as part of drops or by completing various quests and requests. Some resources are specific to particular monsters. As you might have guessed from its name, the Rachnoid Silk comes from the Rachnoid monster in MHR. In this guide, we tell you where you can get Rachnoid Silk in MH Rise.
Where to get Rachnoid Silk in MH Rise
- Rachnoid Silk comes from the Rachnoid monster in MHR.
- The Rachnoid Monster can be seen in two locations, namely Sandy Plains and Lava Caverns.
- Rachnoids are small monsters that you can see regularly in Sectors 7 and 11 in the Sandy Plains biome.
- Carving the body of a Rachnoid has a 53% drop chance of Rachnoid Silk.
How to farm Rachnoid Silk in MHR
- The best way to farm Rachnoid Silk is to keep repeating Village quests.
- Keep doing this until you get to 4 Star Level.
- At this point, you will receive a quest called the Best Quest.
- In this quest, you will be asked to gather 10 Rachnoid Silk.
- Once you access the map you will even have an option to see where the Rachnoids are.
- This quest will also ensure that the monsters spawn more frequently as well.
Items made using Rachnoid Silk
- Bnahabra Coil S
- Melahoa Hat
- Melahoa Folia
- Mosgharl Creeper
- Mosgharl Folia
- Rakna Helm
- Rakna Greaves
- Rhopessa Thorax
- Rhopessa Brachia
- Bnahabra S Set
- Melahoa Set
- Mosgharl Set
- Rakna-Kadaki Set
- Rhopessa Set
- Kamura Blade III
- Hidden Saber II
Items made using Rachnoid Silk +
- Melahoa Hat S
- Melahoa Folia S
- Mosgharl Creeper S
- Mosgharl Folia S
- Rhopessa Thorax S
- Melahoa S Set
- Mosgharl S Set
- Rhopessa S Set
- Arko Unu Yellow
This is everything that you need to know about how to get Rachnoid Silk in Monster Hunter Rise. While you are here also find out the locations of the Pricey Shoot and learn how to use Palamute Scrolls.