Divine Rhino is a unique item in Monster Hunter Rise. It falls under the category of Account Items in the game. Account Items are unique items in the game. With each Account Item, you get special rewards in MHR. You usually get them in the form of requests or quests from some of the NPCs in the game. You do get a large number of Kamura Points in exchange for the Account Items you deposit. In this guide, we tell you how and where to find the Divine Rhino in Monster Hunter Rise.
How to get the Divine Rhino in Monster Hunter Rise
The Divine Rhino looks like a dung beetle of sorts. It is also known as the Shining Rhino in Monster Hunter Rise. The game describes it as, “A regally shining beetle collectors would die for.” You get a quest called ‘The Radiant Rhino’ in which you are tasked with finding this creature. You get 94 Kamura points for completing this one request. The Divine Rhino is usually seen on trees in one specific biome.
Where to find the Divine Rhino in MHR
The Divine Rhino is seen in 5 locations in the Flooded Forest map.
- The first location is along the border wall behind the pyramid in Sector 2/3.
- The second location you can visit after that is the top of the pyramid in Sector 2.
- Next, you can visit the cliff between sectors 9 and 11.
- After this track east towards the area between sectors 10 and 13 along the border wall.
- The last location is in Sector 11 at the very top of the map along the boundary wall.
This is everything you need to know about how and where to get the Divine Rhino in Monster Hunter Rise. While you are here do not miss out on some of our other such as how to get Armor Spheres. You can also have a look at how to get Magna Ghostprisms in MH Rise.