Sprinting in between bases in MLB The Show 21 is as important as hitting a home run. If you are quick on your feet, or in this case fingers, you might get a chance to steal a base or even sneak a quick run. However, all this is easier said than done and you need to have good timing. A successful sprint will allow you to move up the field easily. So scroll down and read below to find out how to Sprint in MLB The Show 21.
How to Sprint Run in MLB The Show 21
- Press L2 on PlayStation and LT on XBOX to advance further from the base and sprint ahead.
- Once the ball goes out in the field you can click L2 on PlayStation and LT on XBOX to start sprinting.
- Now while running between the bases change the camera angle by using the Right Analog Stick.
- This will give you a better view of the field when the ball is in play.
- If the ball is in a fielder’s hand it makes sense to stop at the approaching base or the one you’re closest to.
- To do this just lift your hand over from the L2 and LT button on the respective consoles.
- Otherwise, you will get an easy out.
Change Baserunning settings
- To change Baserunning settings in MLB The Show 21 pause the game.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- In the dropdown menu select the Gameplay Settings option.
- With the Right Key, switch the menu lists till you come onto Batting and Baserunning settings.
- Go to the Advanced options section in the Batting and Baserunning settings.
- Here you will see 2 options, Baserunning Decisions and Baserunning Interface.
- If you want to, you can make adjustments to it.
- However, we suggest that it’s best to leave everything on auto.
Changing the baserunning settings will help you to gain better control over gameplay. You can choose to experiment a bit by having a look at our Baserunning Guide.
This is everything you need to know about how to Sprint in MLB The Show 21. If you want to make your gameplay a bit better find out some of the Cheats in MLB. Also, have a look at how to buy and sell Players in MLB.