MLB The Show 21 is now available on Next-gen consoles and that in itself has its own perks, such as the Create your own Stadium feature. Next-gen consoles have put their upgraded hardware to use and it is on show in MLB The Show 21. The ability to create your own stadium is a handy feature and adds to the already extensive player customization options in the game. So without any further ado scroll down and read about how to create your own Stadium in MLB The Show 21.
How to make your own Stadium in MLB The Show 21
- First, go to the Main Menu in MLB The Show 21.
- Now, head over to the Create option in the Menu.
- Within this, you will also see the Stadium Creator option.
- Now you will be able to create your own stadium.
- You can see that there are various pre-made templates available.
- There are also various Kits that you can choose from the Stadium Creator option.
- These kits will also have various structure types available.
- You can choose between the various types of materials available.
- With the Stadium Creator option, you can change wall heights and pole depths.
How to move your team to your Stadium
- To move your Team to your own Stadium head to the Road To The Show (RTTS) Hub.
- Now go to the League Menu.
- After this go on to the Stadium Assignment option.
- Now you will be able to select your own Stadium.
- After this, the Stadium will be assigned to your own team.
This is everything you need to know about how to create your own Stadium in MLB The Show 21. While you are here even have a look at How To Easily Exchange Team Stadium In Franchise Mode In MLB The Show 21 or have a look at the complete Beginner’s Guide for MLB.