Honkai Star Rail Ministry Of Education Quiz Answers (Daily)
Since dailies are quite useful in HSR, completing On the Doorsteps of Science should be on your agenda. While farming for EXP to raise Trailblaze Level, the answers to this Ministry of Education Quiz will prove to be helpful for Honkai Star Rail players. Although you will have to reach Level 13 before you can access the Ministry, it won’t be long before you will have to answer these tricky quiz questions. So check out all Ministry of Education quiz solutions right below.
All Honkai Star Rail On The Doorsteps Of Science Quest Answers
To start the On The Doorsteps of Science Daily mission we had to head to Ministry of Education in Jarilo-VI in the Administrative District. The quiz is meant to test the players, almost as if The Riddler has entered the world of Honkai Star Rail. Once you get to know the answers, you can easily farm some EXP from this HSR daily mission. These are the Honkai Star Rail Ministry Of Education answers that worked for us in the daily quiz.
Do note that we encountered two different questions on separate walkthroughs and the answers are added below.
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 1 Honkai Star Rail
- Question – The Limesteins have a large parking lot filled with 42 cars. One day, a thief stole wheels from several cars. Now, several cars only have 3 wheels left. While appraising damages, the insurer bent down and counted a total of 154 wheels across the lot. How many cars had their wheels stolen?
- Answer – 14
- Question – Which are there more of: prime numbers or natural numbers?
- Answer – Both are the same
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 2
- Question – 58 is First Snow, and First Snow is 0. 39 is Summershade Bamboo, and Summershade Bamboo is 14. 99 is Ball Peony, and Ball Peony is 8. 27 is Sunflower, and Sunflower is 4. How much does First Snow, Summershade Bamboo, Ball Peony, and Sunflower added together make?
- Answer – 142
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 3 Honkai Star Rail
- Question – The Limesteins’ wheel thief was apprehended, with the guards taking in three suspects: Jack, Chris, and Eric. The three argued, with Jack blurting: “Chris is the one who stole the wheels!” The quick-witted Gepard quickly found the culprit. To test his aide, Gepard said cryptically without revealing the thief: “How strange. Of the three, only the thief did not lie.” Who was the thief that stole the Limesteins’ wheels?
- Answer – Eric
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 4
- Question – Howard, Philip, and Joyce: among them is a good man, a bad man, and a liar. The good man only tells the truth; the bad man only lies; and the liar… Well, he would say anything – sometimes the truth, and sometimes lies. One day, Joyce said: “Philip is either the good man or the bad man.” Then, Philip said: “Either Howard or Joyce is the good man.” Which of these three is the liar?
- Answer – Philip
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 5 Honkai Star Rail
- Question – 1453=0 1915=1 2409=2 6010=3 9981=4 8848=?
- Answer – 6
- Question – Howard, Philip, and Joyce: Among them is a good man, a bad man, and a liar. The good man only tells the truth; the bad man only lies; and the liar… Well, he would say anything – sometimes the truth, and sometimes lies. One day, Joyce said: “Philip is either the good man or the bad man.” Then, Phillip said: “Either Howard or Joyce is the good man.” Which of these three is the liar?
- Answer – Philip
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 6
- Question – Hook is playing a game called “Guess the Flower Color” with her friends. She invited Julian, Luka, and Big Sister who always plays with them – and stuck a flower in each one’s hair. There are four flowers – two white, two purple – and nobody including Hook looked at their own flower nor anybody else’s flower. Next, she asked everyone to step forward and form a line. Hook, Julian, Luka, and then Big Sister stood in order. Only looking at the person straight ahead is allowed, and nobody may turn around or peek at anyone else’s flower. To keep things fair, Hook blindfolded Big Sister – because she’s so tall! However, while they can’t see their own flowers, we can as we walk by: Hook and Luka have white flowers, while Julian and Big Sister have purple ones. Despite Hook’s best and fairest intentions, only one person in this game will be able to guess what color the flower they have on their head is. Who is that person?
- Answer – Julian
Ministry of Education Quiz Solution 7 Honkai Star Rail
- Question – I heard that there’s ancient treasure buried in an inconspicuous corner of the snow plains. Sampo the explorer – Tall, Blue, and Handsome – found the treasure after quite an adventure, and before them, they found two talking gates: One gold, one silver. One of these two doors only tells the truth, while the other only tells lies. Behind one of these doors lies treasure, behind the other lies an ancient monster. A note on the treasure map advises: The two doors will only answer one question. The quick-witted Sampo – Tall, Blue, and Handsome – gives it some thought before asking the silver door, “What would the gold door say about the thing that lies behind you?” The silver door answers, “It would say, there is treasure behind me.” Which door should Sampo – Tall, Blue, and Handsome – open?
- Answer – Open the gold door.
- Question – The Belobog Academy has discovered a new, invasive species of algae that can double itself in just one day, and in 30 days fills a whole reservoir – contaminating the water supply. How many days would it take for the algae to fill half the reservoir?
- Answer – 29 Days
That should help you complete On the Doorsteps Of Science daily quest in Honkai Star Rail. Honkai Star Rail Combat Tips & the HSR Support Character are something you definitely should check out as a Beginner. For more Honkai Star Rail guides, do check out our dedicated section while you are here at Gamer Tweak.