As a Genshin Impact player, you would have definitely heard of the Adventure Rank system. Trailblaze Level is similar to that and you will have to increase it to unlock more Honkai Star Rail features. While it sounds easy, you will have to grind through the game’s storyline and side quests to be able to raise your level to the highest. Progressing after a certain level has been painful since the EXP farming becomes quite slow. However, that is quite later in the game and while you are newer to the game, you will be able to level up quickly. Check out all the steps that we have used to raise the Trailblaze Level.
What is Trailblaze Level in Honkai Star Rail?
Trailblaze Level in Honkai Star Rail is the main level that you need to increase to unlock more game features. It also allows you to progress further in the game almost like the Adventure Rank feature in Genshin Impact. Your HSR Trailblaze Level will not only signify your progress but also unlock different quests and missions. Along with that, a higher level means you can increase Equilibrium Level to make your enemies stronger and the drops even more rewarding.
Is Trailblaze Level & Trailblazer Level the Same?
No, Trailblaze Level and Trailblazer Level are different in HSR. Trailblazer Level is used in reference to your Character Level and Trailblaze Level refers to your in-game progression. Basically, the latter is responsible for what quests and items you can unlock in the game.
How to Raise Trailblaze Level in Honkai Star Rail (Farm EXP)
It is quite obvious that you will have to farm as much EXP as you can to raise your Trailblaze Level in Honkai Star Rail. However, we have found that to be quite difficult after reaching a certain level. Nevertheless, here are all the methods that have helped us farm EXP faster and progress through the HSR Trailblaze Level:
- Main Story Quests – At the start, main story quests were the best source to farm some EXP and gradually raise the Trailblaze Level. However, if you are aiming to reach the Max Level Cap and get all that the game has to offer, Main story quests can’t be the only thing you do. After progressing up to certain levels, you will have to farm EXP from different sources to continue with the main story quests as they will be locked.
- Daily Training – You can unlock dailies in Honkai Star Rail and they are a great way to farm up to 1000 EXP per day. The set of daily quests are usually quite easy so players won’t have to go through a lot in order to complete them. We have found this to be a great way to increase your Trailblaze Level in Honkai Star Rail.
- Calyx Combat Challenges – While taking part in the Calyx Combat challenge, each wave of enemies was rewarding in terms of EXP farming. Defeating each wave was interesting and relatively quite easy. However, the drawback of this method has been the Trailblaze Power System. Do check out our guide on it to understand the full extent of the system.
Along with these three, performing in-game activities like heading to the shop and buying items has also been rewarding for our EXP. So make sure you combine these quests and other in-game activities to raise your Trailblaze Level in Honkai Star Rail.
Rewards for Increasing HSR Trailblaze Level
While the Trailblaze Level rewards vary, these are the common items that you will find in Honkai Star Rail:
- Stellar Jade
- Light Cone Enhancement Items
- Character Ascension Items
- Light Cone Level-up Items
- Character Level-up Items
Once you increase your Trailblaze Level simply head to Pom-Pom in the Astral Express and you will be able to claim them from here. Simply interact with Pom-Pom to open the rewards page and then claim all that you have managed to acquire for future use.
What is the Max Trailblaze Level I Can Reach?
At the time of writing, the Max Level Cap for Trailblaze in Honkai Star Rail is Level 70. So you will have plenty of exploring and leveling up to do if you want to reach here. Whether this changes with future updates and DLCs is something we will find out and update here.
That’s all there is in this leveling guide. Since you must be new to HSR, check out our guides on the Pity System and the Support Character Passive Rewards. We have covered more Honkai Star Rail that you might need right here at Gamer Tweak.