Want to know everything about the Mala Sauce Magic Candy in Cookie Run Kingdom? Then leave everything to us. If you weren’t aware already, a Magic Candy is an upgradable item that enhances a cookie’s skills. Moreover, they can only be used on cookies above Level 50. The Mala Sauce cookie received a new Magic Candy recently. Since many CRK players are wondering whether they should go ahead and use the skill, we are here to help you. This guide will show you the updated stats of Mala Sauce Magic Candy and also her new skills!
Mala Sauce Magic Candy in Cookie Run Kingdom – Explained
If you have enough skill powder to upgrade Mala Sauce to her max level, then go ahead. However, if you don’t have enough of them, then just ensure that Mala Sauce is on or over Level 50. Mala Sauce has received extra burn damage and fire damage to targets that are immune to Stun. This alone is quite a deadly combination if you plan to use her as a Charge cookie on your team. Mentioned below are all of her skills on the max level.
- Spicy Mala Mace: increases range, adds Stun for 2 sec to mace DMG and 79.8% extra Fire type DMG to targets immune to Stun.
- Extra Burn DMG: 6.8% DMG every 0.5 sec for 6 sec; stacks up to x1
- Spicy Mala: increases CRIT% of all allies by 25.0% for 12 sec; stacks up to x1
Spicy Mala Strike
- CRIT% Boost: +25.0% for 8.0 sec
- Mace DMG: Fire Element 165.6%
- Lava Explosion DMG: Fire Element1 386.4%
- Burn DMG: Fire Element 1.7% DMG every 0.5 sec for 6 sec
That’s all you need to know on Mala Sauce Magic Candy in Cookie Run Kingdom. While you’re still here, check out how to beat Raspberry or check the best PVE Cookies Tier list in our CRK section on Gamer Tweak.