New World is finally here after some delay and beta phases. If you are all set to jump into the game, you may be curious to know how to create a company in New World. Look no further – we will explain how to make a ‘guild’ in New World and everything else you need to know related to it.
How to Create a Company in New World
To make a Company in New World, follow the steps given below:
- First, you have to join a Faction (if you haven’t already). Continue progressing until you get a quest that requires you to choose one Faction. This is when the opportunity to make a Company will open up.
- Press M to view the Map.
- Now Press G to switch to the Company Tab or click on it.
- From there, click on the Create Company button.
- Next, you will be taken to the Overview tab where you can choose the Company Crest, Faction Pattern Design and you can name your Company on this screen as well.
- If you don’t want to choose, you can click on Randomize.
- Once this process is done, you will see a tab of your company’s name along with information about members, ranks, wars, siege window, governor, faction alignment and treasury.
- Now, you can send company invite to any of your friends and begin your adventure as a team!
- Also, you can edit the message of the day on the right side of the screen.
- From here, you can also check out all other companies in your server – you will see details such as member count, claims and of course, their names.
But Note that the company you make will be aligned with the Faction that you have chosen and only those players who are in the same Faction can join your Company. So, be sure to ask your friends about the Faction they want to choose.
How to Join a Company in New World?
All you have to do is accept the invite sent by the Company creator and you will be in (if you are in the same Faction as the one who made the Company).
Why should you make a Company?
A Company is basically a group of players that you join forces with to fight against the Corrupted. Your mission? Siege opposing Faction territories together. Since you are all in a ‘squad’, you will be able to talk to each other pretty easily, see the last time a fellow member was online and also get access to a shared amount of Coin in the Company Treasury. Moreover, only Companies will be able to declare war and take over territories.
That’s basically everything about how to make a company in New World along with its benefits. While you are here, find out how to reserve your character name and lock it for a period of time to your account. For everything else, head over to our New World guides.