While exploring the Atlus Plateau you can get to the location of Lux Ruins in Elden Ring. As the name suggests the place is a ruin. Hence it is easy to get confused about what to do here. But you can actually get some good armaments and equipment here. There is also an optional boss that you can challenge. So before you decide to leave, let us quickly check how to get to Lux Ruins in Elden Ring and what to do there.
How to Get to Lux Ruins in Elden Ring
The fastest way to get to Lux Ruins is traversing it from Erdtree-Gazing Hill. Below is how to reach Lux Ruins in this game.
- Fast travel to the Erdtree-Gazing Hill site of grace.
- Once here, climb up and head southwest to reach the Lux Ruins.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have this site of grace you can also get there from Atlus Plateau or Grand Lift of Dectus.
- If you start from Atlus Plateau then go north and slightly to the west.
- And if you go from Grand Lift of Dectus then you will have to go northeast from here to reach there. This site of grace is quite far from the Ruins.
What to do in Lux Ruins?
The most important thing to do here is to challenge the boss Demi-human Queen Gilika. You can find her in the basement of the Ruins. She is an optional boss and drops 8500 Runes when you defeat her. The reason you should beat her is to get access to the chest in the next room. You get the Ritual Sword Talisman from it. Other than that you can also farm Demi-Human enemies. They aren’t very great in terms of runes but two of their most notable drops are Rickety Shield and a Falchion. Lastly, you can also get the Shield Crash Ash of War here. This is dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in these ruins.
That covers everything you should know about how to get to Lux Ruins in Elden Ring, its location, and what to do here. If you want to know what more you can do in some other locations then check out our guides on what to do in Limgrave, Liurnia of the Lakes, and Nokron Eternal City.