How To Get XP & Level Up Fast In Diablo 4
While playing Diablo 4 you should level up your characters fast. This is essential because at higher levels you get to fight tougher enemies that drop better loot. The game also gets more challenging which makes it even more fun to play. So without further ado here are some quick ways to Farm XP and level up in this game.
How to Reach Max Level in Diablo 4
To get to the max level fast in Diablo IV you should fight and kill as many monsters as you can. No matter what you do you will always come across some enemies to kill. Be it main quests, side quests, dungeons, etc. Farming enemies is the most basic thing you can do to level up. Here is what you can do for it:
- Progress the main game’s story: While you could go around looking for side quests or dungeons, let us not forget the most important thing. Just playing through the main quests of this game will give you plenty of experience to get you ready to take on more difficult enemies. While this might sound like a slow method, there is a way to speed it up as well.
- Increase World Tier: Just progressing the story isn’t of any use if it feels too easy. Once you feel you have the hang of how to handle the enemies and different enemies you should complete the different Capstone dungeons needed to unlock these Tiers. Just playing on Nightmare mode itself gives you 100% more XP. Do remember though, the game also becomes more challenging.
- Play Co-op with Friends: If the difficulty is bothering you, worry not you can join your friends. Not only can you help each other out, but the game itself gives you an XP boost for playing together.
- Complete Events: As you go around from one quest to another, you will find orange circles on your minimap. These indicate ongoing events. Participate and complete them to get XP and useful item drops. There is also an event in Kor Vos where you can farm to get legendaries.
- Clear Dungeons: This list cannot be complete without mentioning the dungeons of this game. Make sure you take on these Dungeons at the highest World Tier possible to get the most XP.
- Complete Side Quests: Side quests are also a good way to get some XP quickly in this game.
That covers this guide on the best ways to farm XP and level up fast in Diablo 4. I suggest you also check out our Diablo 4 section to get help on topics like how to beat the fleshless abomination, add socket, and more.