One of the most crucial aspects of an MMORPG game is guilds. Thankfully, Lost Ark too allows you the ability to join or leave guilds. While joining a guild might be easy, leaving it might not be so apparent. So in this guide let us take a look at how to leave a guild in Lost Ark.
How to Leave a Guild in Lost Ark
There are two ways you can leave a guild in Lost Ark.
- Using the Guild Menu
- Through the chat
How to Leave Guild using the Guild Menu
- Launch Lost Ark and while in-game open the Guild Menu.
- On top, you will find many options, click on Manage.
- After clicking Manage, you will see several new options below it. Here click on Set.
- On the bottom left corner of the section, you will find a Leave button.
- Click on it.
- This will give you the following warning: “Leave the guild? All Information related to the guild will be deleted. You can create a new guild or join an existing one through Id.”
- Here click on OK. After clicking OK you will leave the Guild.
How to Leave Guild through the chat in Lost Ark
- Open the chatbox.
- Type “/guildleave“.
- You will get a warning that says you are about to leave and informs you about the penalty.
- Accept it to leave the Guild.
Can you leave a Guild if you’re the Guildmaster?
No, you cannot leave the Guild if you are the Guildmaster. Although there are two things that you can do in such a scenario. The first is to transfer the leadership of the Guild to another member. Or else you can just disband the Guild.
That sums up everything you should know about how to leave a Guild. Since you like playing this game you should also check our other guides on how to change your server and how to change mouse controls for Lost Ark.