Wingardium Leviosa is one of the most iconic spells in Harry Potter, so it is only natural players will want to learn and cast it in Hogwarts Legacy. And the good news is you can use it in this game. But the catch is you don’t get it at the start. If anything you get it somewhere between early to mid-game. So without further ado here is how you can unlock and use Wingardium Leviosa in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Learn Wingardium Leviosa in Hogwarts Legacy
You unlock Wingardium Leviosa by talking to Professor Garlick after the first Herbology Class in Hogwarts Legacy. While it may sound easy there are a few more steps to it. Here is what you need to do for it:
- Get a Venomous Tentacula. You can buy it for 600 gold from the Dogweed and Deathcap Shop at Hogsmeade.
- Get a Mandrake. You can buy it for 500 gold from the Dogweed and Deathcap Shop at Hogsmeade.
- You can also buy their seeds and grow them. But that will slow down the process a bit.
- Next, use the Venomous Tentacula. You can use it in the Room of Requirement.
- Now, take the Mandrake with you and use it on a group of enemies.
- After completing the above tasks, you need to Attend the Herbology class during the day.
- Finally, go and talk to Professor Garlick. She will now teach you how to cast Wingardium Leviosa.
How to Use Wingardium Leviosa
You can use Wingardium Leviosa to control a movable object that is levitating. Use the directional buttons on your controller to rotate them. But here is a useful tip. If you are looking to save a spell slot then use Accio instead of Wingardium Leviosa. This is because each time you cast Accio you automatically cast Wingardium Leviosa on the object that you summoned.
That covers this guide on how to learn and cast Wingardium Leviosa in Hogwarts Legacy. Since you like playing this game you should also find our guide useful on how to get more health potions. And for more such topics be sure to check out our Hogwarts Legacy Wiki.