Hogwarts Legacy features a plethora of nostalgic spells and curses from the Potterverse or Harry Potter. As there’s no morality system, you can also learn the three ultimate unforgivable curses of all time. Imperio or Imperius Curse is one of the three unforgivable curses that you can unlock. If you want to be the best Dark Wizard, this is a curse you wouldn’t want to miss out on. This curse allows you to control enemies and make them your companions. But how to unlock this unforgivable curse? Check out our guide on how to learn Imperio in Hogwarts Legacy to find out.
How to Learn Imperio in Hogwarts Legacy (Imperius Curse)
You can unlock or learn the Imperio Curse by progressing through the “In the Shadow of Time” side quest. For that, you have to progress with Sebastian Shallow’s questline until you get this quest in Hogwarts Legacy. The required and suggested level to complete this quest is level 17. This quest revolves around traveling to Feldcroft to visit the childhood home of Sebastian Shallow. You will learn the Imperius or Imperio Curse by finding a Student Journal entry.
So, here’s how you can learn and unlock Imperio Spell:
- Firstly, you have to cast and use the Revelio spell to reveal the hidden secrets around the Catacombs.
- You also have to cast the Confringo spell and Accio spells to locate the Relic.
- But speaking of the Journal entry, you can find it close to where Sebastian Shallow is standing.
- Once you collect the page, interact and talk to Sebastian about the note.
- As you talk to him, he will ask if you would like to learn the Imperio curse.
- You have to choose the “Yes, I’d like to learn the Imperius Curse” dialogue option.
- Now, you simply have to unlock and learn the unforgivable curse by moving your wand with the required keys or buttons.
As mentioned earlier, Imperius or Imperio curse allows you to temporarily force your enemies to fight alongside you as a companion. The curse will be at its effect and cause the inflicted victim to take reduced damage from other enemies. If you are looking for the last unforgivable curse, check out our guide on how to get Avada Kedavra.
That’s everything covered about how to learn Imperio in Hogwarts Legacy. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get all Unforgivable Curses, the best Dark Wizard build, Can you be Evil, and more Hogwarts Legacy Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.