Far Cry 6’s Knuckleball Mission is reportedly facing a bug for which players are requesting an immediate fix. In this guide, we’ll guide you through how you can get past this Knuckleball bug In Far Cry 6.
Far Cry 6 Knuckleball Bug Fix
The bug apparently causes the marker to miss the point at the Schaub Pass and then just causes the convoy to disappear. While there is no explicit fix as such to this bug, you can definitely get past it. Here’s how you do it.
- When you locate the convoy, you’ll have a conversation with Jonron.
- Moreover, Jonron specifically requests Dani to recruit the farmers before launching an ambush.
- If you choose to take the ambush by yourself, the chances for this bug to appear are greater.
- Simply stick to what the game prompts and the bug shouldn’t appear.
- However if the bug appears despite you following the prompts, then it’s possible the game has a few errors internally.
- However, try heading back to the mission’s original assignment location and check to see if it’s still active.
- If not, here’s a few more things you can try out.
Restart the Game
Restarting the game will allow any errors on start to be refreshed, thereby erasing any bugs as well.
Reinstall Far Cry 6
Sometimes, it’s possible that a minute fragment of the game’s files weren’t parsed correctly. To fix this, simply uninstall the game and reinstall it.
Report the Knuckleball Bug to Far Cry 6 for a Fix
If the issue still persists, consider reaching out to the developers on Ubisoft Support. It’s possible that if you’ve mentioned a bug that’s genuinely troubling to the community, you’d get rewarded for it as well.
That’s pretty much all there is to fixing the Knuckleball bug in Far Cry 6. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. The route to this mission requires you to carefully understand how to capture Military vehicles in Far Cry 6 as well as how to capture Far Cry 6 checkpoints. If the game annoys you with more bugs, simply call a ride location and play songs using USB Song sticks in Far Cry 6.