Far Cry 6 has an in-game collectible set in the form of USB song sticks hidden in various locations all across Yara. While these songs aren’t really responsible for any in-game advantage, boost, or buff, they land players with fresher playlists to add to the tiny intricacies the developers have put into the game. In this guide, we’ll help you quickly locate all the spots across Yara where these USB song sticks are hidden.
All USB Song Sticks Locations in Far Cry 6
There are a total of 15 hidden USB song sticks along the regions of Isla Santuario (Southern Yara), Madrugada (Western Yara), Valle De Oro (Central Yara), El Este (Eastern Yara) and Esperanza (Northern Yara). Here’s a complete list of all the songs in these USB song sticks and where you can find them in Far Cry 6.
All USB Spots Across Yara in FC6
In the undermentioned table, you’ll find the precise locations for all USB song sticks.
|USB Stick Song Name||Region||Location|
Inside a building on a workstation, Viviro Nueve Plantation.
|Pulpa De Tamarindo||Madrugada||
On top of a table, Ocasa Marina
On top of a garbage bin next to a laptop, Hideout Mambo
|Abuso De Poder||Madrugada||
Sitting at the base of a signal tower on the control tower rooftop, FDA Airbase Olimpia
|What A Bam Bam||Madrugada||
A table near the town square, Verdera
|Educate Ya||Valle De Oro||
Plugged into a laptop inside a gas station
|Macarena (Bayside Boys Remix)||Valle De Oro||
On top of a box inside a garbage bin
|Dinero||Valle De Oro||
Behind the satellite dish on the Orquidea Villa on the roof
|Ay Loy “La Figura”||Valle De Oro||
You get this after finishing “And The Beat Goes On”, plugged into a sound mixer
|La Bella Ciao De Libertad||El Este||
On a table next to an FND case inside the underground bunker.
|Los Caminos De La Vida||El Este||
Next to Map on the table behind the log house
|Yo Aprendi||El Este||
The table inside the Wood Cabin, Maldito Town
|La Vida Me Cambio||El Este||
Inside the guard watch house on the table, FND Base, Sureno Shipyards
On the benches in the Hideout Zone, Mercurio Mecanico
|Here We Kum||Esperanza||
Inside the storage room in between a box and Bottles on the second Shelf (First Cutscene balcony location)
Tips and Tricks to Find All USB Song Sticks in FC6
You need to be on the lookout for workbenches and technical equipment lying around to know you’re close to the USB sticks locations. Here are some more tips and tricks you can use.
- The USB song sticks always glow with a red and green led at the top and bottom.
- Moreover, you’ll always find these on workbenches and tables.
- Similarly, locate some technical equipment around the locations we’ve made a mention of.
- Since USB song sticks are almost always next to laptops and other equipment, this will work in finding them easily in Far Cry 6.
- Furthermore, on your minimap, you can locate the USB sticks warm zones by the USB icon.
- Head to your collection to see which songs are remaining and which are in your collection.
- It’s best if you get the Friendly skies achievement in Far Cry 6.
- However, it’d be even better if you clear out all 26 Anti-Aircraft Cannons.
- This lets you fly out to each of the aforementioned locations and retrieve the USB song sticks.
- After you retrieve all 15 of the above songs, you’ll receive the “That’s My Jam” trophy achievement.
- Finally, you can use these songs unlocked to play them on radios and in vehicles as you traverse the map of Yara.
That’s all there is to all the USB song sticks locations in Far Cry 6. While locating these, you will need to familiarize yourself with the map and surroundings. Here’s a guide highlighting the full Yara map in Far Cry 6.