How To Complete Jiukoum Shrine In Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom
The Kingdom of Hyrule offers you several rewarding challenges in the form of Shrines. While exploring the West Necluda region, you will eventually come across one such Shrine known as the Jiukoum Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Wherein, you will be facing a ‘Built for Rail’ challenge puzzle. As the name suggests, this Shrine is all about railway tracks and how we can make use of it. Since there are several confusing spots, we are here to help you out. Here’s how you can solve the Jiukoum Shrine puzzle & get the Light of Blessing along with a hidden Treasure Chest.
How to Get to Jiukoum Shrine Zelda TOTK (Location)
The Jiukoum Shrine is located in the West Necluda region, near the PoplaFoothills. This region is found on the southwest side of the Hyrule Field.
For your reference, here are the exact map coordinates of Jiukoum Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom: 0866, -2281, 0141. You can easily reach there by Fast Travelling to the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower.
As soon as you enter the Shrine, the ‘Built for Rails’ challenge begins. When you move forward, you will observe huge halls connected with metal rails. Meanwhile, there are boards scattered around. So, you need to use those boards to build structures and place them on the rails to travel across the halls. In this process, Link’s Ultrahand ability is going to come in handy. That’s what the Jiukoum Shrine is all about in Tears of the Kingdom.
Spoiler Alert: Below steps feature the solution for solving the Jiukoum Shrine. Scroll down if you are looking for a way to complete the Shrine.
Jiukoum Shrine Solution
- While in the first stage, you can attach the 2 boards using the Ultrahand and place them on the rail. As soon as you place it over, the board will begin to slide taking you to the other end of the hall.
- After reaching this side, you can find yourself a hidden Treasure Chest on a platform. You can attach 4 boards and make a bridge to get to the chest containing Sticky Elixir. You can use the board already placed on the rail to create a longer bridge.
- To move forward, you can attach 3 boards in U-shape. Next, place it on the rails upside down to easily slide to the other end.
- For the final rail, you can vertically place 3 boards on a horizontal board. You can refer to the above image to build one.
- You can then place it upside down on the rail. However, this time, the board won’t slide as the metal rail is heading slightly upwards. So to get the board moving, you can attach 3 Fans (which will be available next to you) to the board.
Thereafter, hit the Zonai Fan with any weapon to activate it and reach the Statue. Interact with it to get a Light of Blessing from the Statue which will improve Link’s Health or Stamina.
Thanks to this video by WoW Quest for creating a video on it. Check it out below:
That’s it! You have now completed the Jiukoum Shrine’s ‘Built for Rail’ challenge in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Now that you have completed the challenge, you can use this Shrine as a Fast Travel Point. Also, make sure to check out our other Zelda TOTK Guides on solving the Morok Shrine & Kiuyoyou Shrine.