The Jikais Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom will put players in an actual jail with seemingly no way out. Most players visit this shrine to get the Magic Staff hidden in a chest inside. This shrine is also known as the Jailbreak as during the final objective you will have to escape from this jail and collect the Light of Blessing. Our guide below will show you how to complete the Jikais Shrine in Zelda TOTK.
Jikais Shrine Location in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The Jikais Shrine can be found in the Mount Lanayru region at coordinates (4272, -1680, 0180). It is located southeast of Zora’s Domain and just north of Hateno village and the Research lab. Once you reach here, you will find the entrance to the Jikais shrine.
How To Complete Jikais Shrine in Zelda TOTK
To complete the Jikais Shrine in Zelda TOTK, you will need to use your Ascend and Ultra-hand ability multiple times before you end up in a jail-like structure. Mentioned below are all the steps from start to finish on how to solve the Jikais Shrine.
- Once you enter the shrine, the first room will have four blocks on the wall.
- Now, use your Ultrahand ability to move the block on the east side closer to the block on the ground. Refer to the image below.
- Then, use the Ascend ability to reach the platform above. Jump from the ledge to land on the large block below you.
- Now, bring the block above you to the center and use Ascend to reach another platform above you.
- Step onto the ledge in front of you and use Ascend again to reach a new area.
- Next, run through a small passage and turn right to find another platform above you. Use Ascend to find a treasure chest that contains a Magic Staff.
- Now use your Glider to land on the narrow pathway below.
- You will notice that there are two pillars and a stone slab that you can manipulate with your Ultrahand ability.
- Place it in such a way that it is horizontally parallel to the pillar above you. Refer to the image below.
- Now, use ascend through the pillar to reach the final room which is actually a jail.
- You will now find yourself trapped in a jail but worry not, getting out is quite easy.
- All you have to do is use your Ultra hand to pick up a stone slab outside the bars.
- Place it above one of the corners of the jail. Use the Ascend ability to get on top of the slab,
- Now, simply glide towards the altar and claim your Light of Blessing.
That’s everything covered on how to complete the Jikais Shrine in Zelda TOTK. For more shrine guides like this, head to our Tears of the Kingdom section.