With the recent release of the v3.0 Sumeru update, Genshin has featured several new enemies and bosses. One of these bosses includes Jadeplume Terrorshroom and can drop several ascension rewards. But while defeating this boss can be a cakewalk for some players, finding its location is a lot trickier. So, here’s our guide on where to find & beat the Jadeplume Terrorshroom in Genshin Impact.
Where to Find Jadeplume Terrorshroom in Genshin Impact (Location)
You can find the Jadeplume Terrorshroom to the west of Vissudha Field in Sumeru. You can find the Visuddha region to the extreme northwest of the Vanarana region. But as mentioned, getting to this region can be a bit tricky.
Follow these steps to find the Jadeplume Terrorshrrom:
- As you reach this location, you will pass through a grassy route.
- You need to keep on heading straight until you see a grassy uphill.
- Keep on going further until you see a Rift at an elevated height.
- You need to switch to a Dendro character to use their lash ability to fly and pass through it.
- Upon interacting with the Rift, you will be able to teleport to a boss arena.
- You will get 5 Primogems as you enter this boss arena.
How to Beat Jadeplume Terrorshroom
Defeating this Mystical Beast gets you Wanderer’s Troupe Artifact set, Nagadus Emerald Silver, Nagadus Emerald gemstone (level 75+), Nagadus Emerald fragment (level 40+), Nagadus Emerald chunk (level 60+), Majestic Hooked beak (level 30+), Instructor Artifact set, Gladiators Finale Artifact set, Berserker Artifact set, Adventurer Artifact set as rewards. Although, here’s how to beat Jadeplume Terrorshroom in the game:
- Upon entering the arena, you will see the Jadeplume Terrorshroom ready for the boss fight.
- Jadeplume Terrorshroom can inflict AoE and slam attacks onto you.
- If you keep on attacking this beast with Electro attacks, it can trigger a rage activation.
- You can remove this buff with a series of Pyro attacks.
- You need to spam this beast with Pyro attacks to remove its rage activation.
- We suggest switching to a Pyro character while fighting the Jadeplume Terrorshroom.
- But once you have removed the buff, we suggest switching to different attacks and character types.
- That’s because, with continuous pyro attacks, this boss can spawn spores into the arena that can damage you comparatively more.
- So, you need to balance out between your Electric and Pyro characters.
- Alternatively, you can also use Dendro characters to damage Jadeplume Terrorshroom.
Beating Jadeplume Terrorshroom (Cheese Guide)
While you can beat him normally, there is also a cheese to beat Jadeplume Terrorshroom in Genshin Impact:
- If you notice, the Aggravate bar of Jadeplume Terrorshroom is right under the health bar. The goal is to fill it up quickly
- The use of Dendro and Electro is found to have sped up the process.
- Once Jadeplume is angry, he uses an Aggravated attack post which he will lie down unconscious. You can reduce more than half of his health at this point.
- As soon as he wakes up, get him Aggravated again and then rinse and repeat till you beat him.
That’s everything you should know about the Jadeplume Terrorshroomin Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on Rukkhashava Mushrooms locations, how to get to Electro Regisvine, and how to complete Black Serpent Knights glory quest in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.