Genshin Impact is an action and adventure story-driven MMORPG game that was recently updated. This update introduced a lot of new features to the game including a new island known as Sumeru. Moreover, this island is now a part of the seven other islands on the Teyvat map. Also, like other regions, this island represents an element known as Dendro. Apart from this, the update has added a few more challenges to the map by adding two new bosses. Electro Regisvine and Jadeplume Terrorshroom are two new enemies located on the island of Sumeru. Here’s our guide that features the location of the entrance to get to the Electro Regisvine in Genshin Impact.
Electro Regisvine Entrance in Genshin Impact (Location)
The new boss enemy appears as a huge purple plant located inside a cave. Here’s where you can find it in the game:
- Electro Regisvine is located in the Sumeru Region of the Teyvat map.
- Head over to the Mawtiyima Forest from the southern direction.
- Later, follow the pathway located on the Eastern side of the Palace of Alcazarzaray.
- Now, follow the pathway and take a right turn, and select move to right turn where the path splits.
- Follow the direction into the cave and go deeper inside. At the end of the tunnel, you’ll find a big open space in the middle of which the Electro Regisvine is located.
- Also, stay careful of the Electric Slimes that you’ll encounter on the way. They cause a decent amount of damage to the Traveller.
- This Whopperflower thrusts its Corolla into the ground to attack electric waves in three patterns. These attacks are projected in a specified direction and can be dodged easily.
Also Read | Naku Weed Farming Route in Genshin Impact
You can find the entrance and get to the Electro Regisvine by using these points in Genshin Impact. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other guides on Tri-Lakshana and Eremites.