Similar to the ribbons that soldiers receive for their bravery, Battlefield 2042 also rewards a wide range of ribbons to players. There are five different types of ribbons that players are rewarded for completing the requirements. While some of these are combat-related, some are solely focused on completing different objectives. Intel Ribbons are given to the players for spotting and disrupting the enemies. You need to collect these different ribbons to unlock several weapons and gadgets in the game. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Intel Ribbon in Battlefield 2042.
How to Get Intel Ribbon in Battlefield 2042
- As mentioned, you can get the Intel Ribbons for disrupting and spotting the enemy forces.
- This ribbon is focused on assisting your teammates and letting them know the whereabouts of the enemies.
- When you provide the required intel to teammates, their kills count as an assist.
- To speed this up, you can throw a couple of EMP grenades to disrupt your enemy’s HUD and their vehicle weapons.
- In addition to that, you can also throw these grenades against their helicopters and tanks.
- You can equip and use the Casper’s Recon Drone to automatically spot the enemies within the range of 80 meters.
- As the drone spots the enemies, you receive a bonus of 5 XP on spotting and 50 XP for the targets getting killed by your teammates. A pretty good way to farm XP, right?
- Alternatively, you can also use the operator Paik’s Prox Sensor.
- You can throw the sensor grenade towards the proximity of your enemy forces. Then, go on offense with your teammates and clear them all out.
- There are three additive tiers to the Intel ribbons that add up XP.
- You get an additive 1000 XP on the first tier, 500 XP on the second tier, and 500 XP again on the third tier.
That’s all on how to get the Intel ribbon in Battlefield 2042. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to perform a takedown, how to change fire modes, and how to fly a helicopter in Battlefield 2042 right here on Gamer Tweak.