The recent release of COD Warzone 2.0 has brought several new changes for Call of Duty players. This includes the newest game mode named DMZ which involves several factions to complete. But unfortunately, some players are unable to enter the DMZ mode due to an error. Players are getting an error that states that the Instance Inventory is idle, Cant Enter DMZ. On the brighter side, we do have some potential workarounds or methods to resolve this issue. So, check out our guide on how to fix the Instance inventory is Idle, Can’t Enter DMZ error in Warzone 2.
How to Fix Warzone 2 Instance Inventory is Idle, Can’t Enter DMZ Error
The main reason for this error can potentially be a bug. Mentioned below are some ways to resolve the “Instance Inventory is Idle, can’t enter DMZ” error:
- For starters, you can head out of the DMZ Mode to the Main Menu. Now, hit the Battle Royale mode but don’t start with the match, yet.
- Then, head out of the Battle Royale mode to the Main Menu and select the DMZ mode, again. This hopefully resolved the issue for several players around the community.
- Alternatively, you can wait for the error to resolve all by itself. As reported by several players facing this issue, the error bypasses or resolves automatically.
- So, wait for a while until the error screen goes away to join the DMZ mode.
- Lastly, you can enable Crossplay in COD Warzone 2.0 to resolve this issue. While as strange and uncanny as it sounds, this particular workaround did resolve the issue for several players.
- So, turn on the Crossplay mode and check if you can join the DMZ mode.
We hope Infinity Ward acknowledges and resolves this issue with its next patch or update.
That’s everything covered about how to fix the Warzone 2 Instance Inventory is Idle, Can’t enter DMZ error. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to play on PC using a Controller, how to equip and use Blueprints, how to activate UAV Towers, and more COD Warzone 2.0 Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.