Phasmophobia is an investigative game based on the paranormal activities occurring on the map. Different ghosts have different strengths and weaknesses in the game that can be used to spot their presence. ‘The Twins’ are one such ghost appearing in the game on multiple occasions leaving behind their traces. In case it’s getting difficult for you to spot the Twins, then this guide is for you. Here’s our guide that features some key points that can help you to identify the Twins in Phasmophobia.
How to Identify the Twins in Phasmophobia
As the name suggests, these creatures are completely identical. One of them is an actual ghost who hunts their prey, whereas the other one will act as a distraction leaving behind false evidence and traces. Since it’s your job to investigate in the game, here’s how to identify these creatures:
- The very clear sign of spotting the presence of the Twins in the house is experiencing a strange activity that no other ghost can do. Basically, when the Twins are around, you may experience paranormal activities in multiple places at once.
- Moreover, it will come to your notice easily that one of them will leave behind evidence while the other one will behave aggressively. For instance, you’ll experience a fall in temperature in room A, whereas things get broken or thrown in room B. Such occurrences prove the presence of the Twins around you.
- They’ll try to confuse you with these strategies multiple times. Also, when one of them hunts, the other remains passive.
- To collect evidence of the Twins in the room, you have to pass the following criteria:
- EMF level 5 – Notice the haunting occurrences happening in the room. If you get an EMF level 5 on the EMF reader, then there’s a ghost around you.
- Spirit Box – Ask questions while wandering throughout the house using the Spirit Box.
- Freezing Temperature – The temperature of the room drops suddenly when there’s a ghost around you. This change can be noticed by the character breathing out cold air.