A Camp is a great source of shelter and storage that can be upgraded in New World. Doing so will give you new upgrades in the form of potions and weapons among other items.In this article, we will show you how to do so.
How to Upgrade Your Camp in New World?
To learn how to upgrade your camp in New World, keep reading the steps below. If you follow these steps correctly, you too will be able to upgrade your camp in the game.
- If you want to upgrade camp in New World, you will need to first increase your Camping Tier.
- To do so, you will need to complete quests that are relevant to camping skills.
- You will find these quests over a period of time as you progress through the game.
- These quests will begin to appear once you reach certain levels in the game.
- Playing and unlocking the said quests will result in you being taken up a tier.
- Once you reach level 5, you will be taken to Camping Tier 1.
- Likewise, you will be taken up Camping Tiers 2, 3, 4, and 5 once you reach levels 15, 25, 40, and 55.
- You will be able to max out your Camping Tier once you reach a high level.
- By doing so, you will unlock a host of new upgrades, right from new weapons coatings to crafting recipes. You will also get food and potions.
- Unlike skills and abilities, you will not be able to upgrade camps by spending points.
- You will only be able to do so by completing the mentioned quests in New World.
This is how you can upgrade camp in New World. As you can see, this is quite easy to do, as long as you follow the right steps.
If you liked this article, check out how to repair gear in New World.