While playing New World, you might come often come across the need to repair gear. Gear tends to take damage after battles. Not repairing your gear will cause it to become unusable. In this article, we will show you how to do so in the game.
How to Repair Gear in New World?
Check out how you can repair gear in New World with the steps below:
- To begin the repairing process, you will first need to have the Repair Parts resource.
- You cannot buy this resource from any other player.
- To get it, you will need to first salvage weapons and armor that you might not need.
- You should try and salvage any weapons and armor that you might find unnecessary so that you can get Repair Parts.
- To repair your gear, you first need to open the inventory.
- Here, you will need to search for the gear that needs to be fixed. Once you hover your mouse over the gear, you will find a menu.
- Before you proceed, make sure to check if you have an adequate amount of money as well as Repair Parts. Once you have the required number of these resources, you will be shown a number of hotkeys.
- Now, press the R key along with left-clicking the mouse to initiate the repair process.
- Once you complete this process, you will successfully repair your gear.
This is how you can repair gear in New World. As you can see, this is a pretty simple process. As long as you follow the right steps, you too will be able to repair your gear in the game. Just remember to always salvage weapons and armor you do not need, and you will be good to go.
If you liked this article, check out the New World Weapon Tier List.